We are sold out
Initially I planned for 80 attendees. It turned out that was much too small, so we have added 30 more tickets as the event and venue can handle 110 people without problems. Today we have 112 registrations and since I want to make sure that everyone has an excellent time at this first XtextCON we closed registration today. I'm really sorry if you haven't booked yet but wanted to do so. We'll likely do an XtextCON next year again.
We have added some really cool new sessions. All in all XtextCON will feature 18 Speakers and 28 sessions in two tracks. The added sessions are:
- Xtext + Sirius : <3 (Cedric Brun)
- Xtext + CDO - Does it blend? (Stefan Winkler)
- Oomph - Automatically Provision a Project-Specifc IDE (Eike Stepper, Ed Merks)
- 3D Modeling with Xtext (Martin Nilsson, Esa Ryhänen)
- Handle Based Models for Xtext with Handly (Vladimir Piskarev)
Checkout the updated program.